Hye

Hye..
Welcome to my space..
In my space here, i wanna share with you
about me, my life, and mine... :)
Im sorry because i will use
English + Malay = Rojak

so make sure u
understand what i wrote here

TQ

3/27/11

Suka Adobe Photoshop !



i like capturing
i like editing

usually i use :

adobe photoshop
picnik
photoscape


combining editors make pictures look different
but mostly i use Adobe Photoshop only




im using adobe photoshop since 2004

and till now it has many edition oredy

i am sharing some of my collection in editing here

and some of them i dono where i put huhu

im not too good in editing & still learning


*both picture in my room (hostel)*

*simple edit*

*naughty faces from me*
*i have twin here :)*


*simple edit*



*all these are in my bedroom (hostel)*

*in my bedroom also*

*combining 2 different picture*








*simple edit*

*created for my mom's birthday*




5 comments:

  1. nak belajar edit..tapi tak pandai2 sampai sekarang..=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuba try2 je.. lama2 bleh la tu..
    sy pon dulu bljar sendiri..
    tangan gatal sangat p korek mcm2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like adobe..

    i follow ur blog..follow me back k..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. suka suma heheheheh

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...