Hye

Hye..
Welcome to my space..
In my space here, i wanna share with you
about me, my life, and mine... :)
Im sorry because i will use
English + Malay = Rojak

so make sure u
understand what i wrote here

TQ

4/24/12

Cute Love Quotes

Cute Love Quotes

I believe that i love you more than yesterday, But that belief grows every single day
I look forward for a new day of loving you

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world but finding you is the first


If kisses were a tree I’d give you a forest, If hugs were leafs I’d give you a tree, If love was water i would give you the ocean


If you have not been hurt, you will not know the sweetest part of love


Love is neither gained nor lost, it is found deep within your heart


True love never looked in physical it felt in your heart


You are always on my mind, to love and beloved is the sweetest thing ever, the time spent with you is the sweetest memory i have ever had


Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before


Love is like the relation between the hand and eyes. When your hand hurts, your eye cries, and when your eye cries, your hand wipes

The dream i have about you -they always come true..i know i got you-but now i miss you..the world around me is bright and yellow-but i miss you..it causes distress , more than i can express..if only you know that “I LOVE YOU”

1 comment:

  1. The Cute Love Quotes – Cute Quotes For Her and Him about Life


    The best cute quotes. These cute quotes for him and her. Cute Love Quotes About Love, life best.


    In love, the romance and cute is indispensable so therefore we want to give you some Cute Love Quotes About Love. And in life cute sayings will boost your confidence and love life more than you.


    You can give these cute quotes for your lover. To help your love more romantic, more happiness.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...