Hye

Hye..
Welcome to my space..
In my space here, i wanna share with you
about me, my life, and mine... :)
Im sorry because i will use
English + Malay = Rojak

so make sure u
understand what i wrote here

TQ

7/19/12

IELTS Band

IELTS Band

After taken the IELTS examination at Citrus Hotel and British Council examination room, i have to wait 2 weeks for the results . My target Band is between Band 6.0 to Band 6.5 . 

Nana , hows ur IELTS? Do you achieve your target ??????

Ermm ,  yeah i got Band ..........................

=')



 Even only 6, but i am very satisfied because i did not attend any classes . I studied by myself and no one told me about the hint or format for the examination.

I know if i attend the class maybe i can achieve more than what i have now. =)




2 comments:

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...